2.12.2009

43/365

Taking a picture a day is becoming increasingly difficult with all my camera issues...on Sunday GA got his hands on my camera and threw it on the tile...now it really doesn't want to turn on and take pictures! So, I used my mom's camera to take our pictures up the mountains and had issues with hers, so I decided to get out our old digital camera that was in the garage sale pile. It is huge and weighs about 10 lbs! LOL...but it seemed to do the job...until this morning when I realized why we got a new camera in the first place. It doesn't want to work now either!!! UGH!! I am frustrated for sure. It is bad when I have to start taking my picture of the day with my web cam...not great quality as the picture today shows!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no. But it's also kind of funny too. If you are going to be looking at a new camera, I highly recommend the Canon Powershot A2000 IS. This is the newer version of the one I got for Pablo. He loves it and takes amazing photos.

    ReplyDelete